The front runners always win the biggest prize. If you can not predict the future, you won’t be able to make right decisions today, in order to come with a right innovation in one year from now. The company you work for will lose another battle, if not the entire war…
There are literally hundreds, if not thousands of companies battling for the market share in every field of business. The HR directors, or the CEOs, try to hire leaders who can predict what tomorrow will bring, and who will help their business to win the biggest prize.
Ask yourself right questions before the start of your interview
Think for a while about the following questions:
- What will be the leading product on the market in one year time, and in ten years time?
- What is going to change in five years time, if we talk about customer preferences?
- What is the competition doing right now? What is their marketing strategy?
- Will the entire industry exist in ten years time? What will change until then?
- What will characterize a company with the highest market share in ten years from now?
- Who will be the key employees in this business in ten years time?
There are actually many questions you can, and should ask yourself prior to your job interview. However, you should not forget to mention that the market situation can change quickly, and nobody can tell exactly what the future will bring. However, a good leader should think about the future, and you should show this attitude in your interview.
Acing the interview
Knowing the answers to common leadership interview questions is a foundation stone of your success. But you should also learn how to impress your interviewers, how to win their hearts, and how to turn your disadvantages to advantages in and interview.
The audio recording I Will Get a Job , which I recorded for each responsible job seeker a few years ago, will show you how to do all of that. And I have added answers to thirty most common interview questions as a bonus, just to help you to relax, and enjoy your interview!
Thank you for checking it out, and thank you for visiting our website. I wish you you good luck in an interview!
Your Personal Interview Coach, Author of this website