Real leaders learn from the others. They always learn. They know that there is always something to improve, something to win, and something to lose… Based on my experience with dozens of book on business and leadership, I picked three of them that can help you become a better leader.
1. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Basis Description: When it was first published in 1989, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People was an almost instant bestseller–and quickly became a permanent part of the cultural lexicon. With over 25 million copies sold worldwide in over 40 languages since its first publication, this book continues to help millions of readers become more effective in both their personal and professional lives.
- Author: Stephen R. Covey
- Our Review: This classic is a must read for anyone who wants to call themselves a leader
- Buy it in your favorite bookstore.
2. The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
Basic Description: If you’ve never read The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, you’ve been missing out on one of the best-selling leadership books of all time. If you have read the original version, then you’ll love this new expanded and updated one.
- Author: John C. Maxwell
- Our Review: The book is from John Maxwell. What more do you need to know to be convinced to read it? 🙂
- Get it in your favorite bookstore.
3. Leadership: Theory and Practice
Basic Description: Adopted at more than 1,000 colleges and universities worldwide, the market-leading text owes its success to the unique way in which it combines an academically robust account of the major theories and models of leadership with an accessible style and practical exercises that help students apply what they learn.
- Author: Peter G. Northouse
- Our Review: This book is not cheap. However, it’s definitely worth the price! Clear and consistent format, practical case studies and unique insights from the author make it an unbeatable favorite on our list of books on leadership.
P.S. For your last minute job interview preparation, check my recording I Will Get a Job. Thank you!