- Ultimate guide on how to succeed in your interview.
- One hour long audio recording, instant download, mp3 format.
- By Matthew Chulaw, author of LeadershipInterviewQuestions.com, professional job interview coach.
- Special bonus available from 2018! 30 most common interview questions and answers.
Dear Job Seeker, do you know how to:
– Stand out from the other job applicants who compete with you for the job?
– Build good relationships with the interviewers and benefit from them?
– Answer tough interview questions?
– Present yourself as an excellent leader?
– “Sell” your skills and knowledge to the hiring committee, and turn your weaknesses to strengths in an interview?
It is not easy, is it? It can be easy with my recording, and eBook. Have a look what the others think:
What the others think
I badly wanted to start my management career, but I failed in every interview. Just after purchasing your audio recording I understood that I was talking like a leader, but I did not present myself as a leader in an interview.
With your help I completely changed my interview presence, and finally I got a managerial role in an international import-export company. Thank you Matthew!
Andrew Caroll, London
I always thought that my vast experience and qualification would suffice to succeed in an interview for any leadership role. I was wrong.
Your audio recording helped me to understand how to sell my strengths to the interviewers. I got a CFO position, after long years of trying… And the eBook is also excellent.
Susanne Rinbauld, Leipzig
I Will Get a Job recording was a real eye opener. I understood all mistakes I had made in my interviews. I got rid of the mistakes, and I finally got a job of a supervisor, after ten years of manual labor. Thank you Matthew!
Aron Malcolm, Colorado Springs
From: Matthew Chulaw
Thursday, 3rd January 2019
Dear job seeker,
Let me tell you something:
I have interviewed people like you for six years. And I have been working as a recruitment consultant and interview coach ever since 2008. I have seen many people fail in managerial and leadership interviews. But…
- They failed, not because they lacked the qualification.
- They failed, not because they were stupid.
- They failed, not because they couldn’t become great leaders in the future.
They failed, simply because they had no idea about how to sell their skills in an interview.
How could they succeed? They were graduates and postgraduates, they were employees, in all good means.
But they were not good in the art of acing an interview. Nobody told them what to do, what really matters. They failed.
That doesn’t have to be your story, however. I prepared a specialized product – an audio recording, that will help you to understand what really matters in an interview.
- I am going to teach you how to build relationships with the interviewers, and benefit from them.
- I am going to show you how to tell them exactly what they want to hear from an excellent leader.
- I am going to show you how to turn your disadvantages (such as lack of experience, young or old age) to advantages.
- and much more…
Listen to one chapter from the recording right now. Just put on your headphones and click the play button:
… this was just one chapters. A small fraction of one-hour long audio recording, in which you’ll find:
- Step by step guide on how to prepare for your interview.
- Detailed guide on how to convince the recruiters that you are an ideal candidate for the job.
- Advice on how to build relationships with the interviewers.
- Advanced interview strategies and techniques.
- Guide on how to turn your disadvantages to your advantages in an interview.
- And much more…
All information from someone who has interviewed more than one thousand job applicants in the past, and who has been working in recruitment since 2008.
And I also wrote the content for this website, so if you read the articles you can tell if I can teach you something, if I can show you how to succeed in your interview. If you think I can, here is what I have for you today:
I Will Get a Job!
- Format: mp3, instant download
- Author: Matthew Chulaw
- 13 Chapters, 56 minutes
- Perfectly applicable for managerial and executive interviews
- Average customer rating:
- (71 reviews from five different countries)
But Wait! That’s Not All!
In 2018 I added a great bonus to the recording, an eBook that contains 30 most common interview questions with answers.
- To help you (or your loved ones) to succeed in any job interview.
- Brilliant answers to questions such as what are your weaknesses?, what motivates you?, describe a conflict you had with a colleague, describe a time when you failed to achieve your goals, and many other tough questions.
- Easily printable, great material to take to the interview with you, for last minute preparation.
- .PDF format, you can open it on any desktop/mobile device.
- You’ll get it for free with your purchase of I Will Get a Job recording.
See the sample from the eBook below
1. Can you tell me something about yourself?
Hint: Often the very first question, it helps the HR managers to get a basic idea of your communication skills, motivation, and interests.
It is also an ice breaker, and a good answer should help you to feel more relaxed in an interview.
The interviewers do not ask about your education, experience, personal life, or anything else in particular—you can choose what you say to introduce yourself.
However, you should remember that your choice reflects what matters to you the most. In a job interview, it should be your education, working experience, and skills, simply things that are relevant for the employer.
You can mention one or two hobbies, or something from your personal life, just to show them that you are human, and have a life outside of work.
Considering that it is only the first question, try to answer briefly. Mention the most relevant things, speak with enthusiasm. If they want details, they will ask.
I am Mario, 25 years old, and I have just finished my Masters in Economy. I enjoy team work, and I am looking for my first job, ideally in a big company. I want to learn, and meet like-minded people in work. In my free time I like to run, read, and meet with friends. I try to have positive outlook of life, and take everything that comes my way as an opportunity to become a better person.
I am Michaela, and I have worked as a secretary before my maternity leave. Now, returning to work, I am looking for office manager position, or a similar job. I try my best to combine the role of a mother and the role of an employee, which is not always easy, but I enjoy the process. If I have some free time, I like to cook, read, and basically enjoy the time with my daughter.
My name is Ron, and I am a programmer. I love designing new games and I look for a job that will allow me to design them. I am creative, and I also like to draw. I have a family, my children attend college, and in my free time, which is typically only on weekends, I enjoy gardening and wandering in the nature. Though in my fifties, I still believe I have something to offer for my employer, and I constantly work on improving my programming skills.
25. Describe a situation when you were unable to solve the problem on your own.
Hint: Interviewers try to understand a few things. Are you humble enough to ask for a helping hand when you need one? Are you a team player?
People do rarely achieve anything spectacular on their own—every great product or business is a team effort.
Show them that you understand the importance of teamwork, that you are always ready to offer a helping hand, and that you find it natural to ask for one, should you struggle with something in job.
If you can, speak about the problem that you eventually solved with the help of your colleagues. You can also say that the situation helped you to understand how to deal with the problem, and that the next time you managed to solve it without asking for help.
I was new in the HR, and they asked me to hire people for the sales department. I did my research, and I tried to prepare a template for the interview, but I eventually couldn’t decide about the questions. So I asked my colleagues to help me, I invited them to participate in the interviews, and I asked about their opinion on the way I led the meetings. They gave me great advice, and we eventually hired three new sales representatives.
I have actually never tried to solve the problems without consulting my colleagues. We were a close team of four designers, and we worked on the campaigns together. If a client asked me to change something on the design, or if they didn’t like the ideas, I always called my colleagues to a meeting, and we thought together how to address the request of a client. I am a team player, and I do not like to decide on my own, because in design and marketing it is always important to have more opinions on the campaign.
I have never had a job before, but I had a lot of problems with mathematics, while studying at the University. I asked my classmates for help, and they gave me tutorage classes. Each person has their strengths and weaknesses, and we should help each other. I plan to stick to this approach in my job.
————-end of the sample—————
That were just two questions… Small fraction of a great book that will show you how to answer thirty most common interview questions! Now you will get it for free with your purchase of I Will Get a Job recording. It can’t get any better than this, can it?
With this package:
- You will impress your recruiters, telling them what they want to hear.
- You will respond to all tough questions with brilliant interview answers.
- You will present yourself as an excellent leader.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview
Risk Free 30 days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like my interview guide for any reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within 30 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to matthew[at]leadershipinterviewquestions[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund!
Test it out for yourself. Try my professional interview guide in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if not, all you have to do is to ask for a refund. There’s really nothing you can lose with your purchase. Don’t miss your chance to succeed in an interview!
Your personal job interview coach, author of LeadershipInterviewQuestions.com.
P.S. Feel free to send me an email if you are still not sure how this recording will help you, or if you have any questions. I try my best to answer all messages within twelve hours.