I Will Get a Job recording
- Ultimate guide on how to succeed in your interview.
- One hour long audio recording, instant download, mp3 format
- By Matthew Chulaw, Specialized Interview Coach and lead author of LeadershipInterviewQuestions.com
- On Discount right now!
Dear Job Seeker, do you know how to:
– Stand out from the crowd of dozens other job seekers, who compete with you for the job?
– Build good relationships with the interviewers and benefit from them?
– Answer tough interview questions?
– Present yourself as an excellent leader?
– “Sell” your skills and knowledge to the hiring committee, and turn your weaknesses to strengths in an interview?
It is not easy, is it? It can be easy with my job interview guide.
What the others think
I tried to start my career in management, but I failed in every interview. Just after purchasing your recording I understood that I was talking like a leader, but did not present myself as a leader.
With your help I completely changed my interview presence, and finally got a managerial role in an international import-export company. Thank you Matthew!
Andrew Caroll, London
I always thought that my vast experience and qualification would suffice to succeed in any interview for a leadership role. I was wrong.
Your audio recording helped me to understand how to sell my strengths to the interviewers, and how to answer their questions brilliantly. I got a CFO position, after five years of trying…
Susanne Rinbauld, Leipzig
I Will Get a Job recording was a real eye opener. I understood all mistakes I had done in my past interviews, and finally became a supervisor, after ten years of manual labor. Thank you Matthew!
Aron Malcolm, Colorado Springs
From: Matthew Chulaw
Friday, 10th November 2017
Dear job seeker,
Still not convinced? Let me tell you something:
I have been interviewing people like you for six years. And I have been working as a recruitment consultant and interview coach since 2008. I have seen many people fail in managerial and leadership interviews. But…
- They failed, not because they lacked the qualification.
- They failed, not because they were stupid.
- They failed, not because they couldn’t become great leaders.
They failed, simply because they had no idea about how to sell their skills in an interview.
How could they succeed? They were graduates and postgraduates, they were employees, in all good means. But they were not good in the art of acing an interview. That was not a field of their expertise. Nobody told them what to do, what really matters in an interview. They failed.
That doesn’t have to be your story, however. I prepared a specialized product – an audio recording, that will help you to understand what really matters in an interview.
- I am going to teach you how to build relationships with the interviewers, and benefit from them.
- I am going to show you how to tell them exactly what they want to hear from an excellent leader.
- I am going to show you how to turn your disadvantages (such as lack of experience, young or old age) to advantages.
- and much more…
Listen to one chapter from the recording right now. Just put on your headphones and click the play button:
… this was just one chapters. A small fraction of one-hour long audio recording, in which you’ll find:
- Step by step guide on how to prepare for your leadership interview
- Detailed guide on how to convince the recruiters that you are an ideal candidate for the job.
- Advice on how to build relationships with the interviewers.
- Advanced interview strategies and techniques.
- Guide on how to turn your disadvantages to your advantages in an interview.
- And much more…
All information from someone who has interviewed more than one thousand job applicants in the past, and who has been working in recruitment since 2008. Can you imagine anything better to help you getting a job in an interview? I can’t…
I Will Get a Job!
- Format: mp3, instant download
- Author: Matthew Chulaw
- 13 Chapters, 56 minutes
- Published in 2014, updated for 2017
- Perfectly applicable for managerial interviews
- Average customer rating:
- (71 reviews from five different countries)
But Wait! That’s Not All!
You will get the following bonus for FREE with your purchase!
15 Most Common Interview Questions and Answers – FREE gift [eBook]
- To help you (or your loved ones) to succeed in any job interview.
- Brilliant answers to questions such as what are your weaknesses?, what motivates you?, what are your salary expectations?, why should we hire you? and many other tough questions.
- Easily printable, great material to take to the interview with you, for last minute preparation.
- .PDF format, you can open it on any desktop/mobile device.
- You’ll get it for free with your purchase of I Will Get a Job recording.
See the sample from the eBook below
1. Can you tell me something about yourself?
Hint: Often the very first question, it helps the HR managers to get a basic idea of your communication skills, motivation, and interests.
It is also an ice breaker, and a good answer should help you to feel more relaxed in an interview.
The interviewers do not ask about your education, experience, personal life, or anything else in particular—you can choose what you say to introduce yourself.
However, you should remember that your choice reflects what matters to you the most. In a job interview, it should be your education, working experience, and skills, simply things that are relevant for the employer.
You can mention one or two hobbies, or something from your personal life, just to show them that you are human, and have a life outside of work.
Considering that it is only the first question, try to answer briefly. Mention the most relevant things, speak with enthusiasm. If they want details, they will ask.
I am Mario, 25 years old, and I have just finished my Masters in Economy. I enjoy team work, and I am looking for my first job, ideally in a big company. I want to learn, and meet like-minded people in work. In my free time I like to run, read, and meet with friends. I try to have positive outlook of life, and take everything that comes my way as an opportunity to become a better person.
I am Michaela, and I have worked as a secretary before my maternity leave. Now, returning to work, I am looking for office manager position, or a similar job. I try my best to combine the role of a mother and the role of an employee, which is not always easy, but I enjoy the process. If I have some free time, I like to cook, read, and basically enjoy the time with my daughter.
My name is Ron, and I am a programmer. I love designing new games and I look for a job that will allow me to design them. I am creative, and I also like to draw. I have a family, my children attend college, and in my free time, which is typically only on weekends, I enjoy gardening and wandering in the nature. Though in my fifties, I still believe I have something to offer for my employer, and I constantly work on improving my programming skills.
————-end of the sample—————
That was just one question… Small fraction of a great book that will show you how to answer fifteen most common interview questions! Now you will get it for free with your purchase of I Will Get a Job recording. It can’t get any better than this, can it?
With this package:
- You will impress your recruiters, telling them what they want to hear.
- You will respond to all tough questions with brilliant interview answers.
- You will present yourself as an excellent leader.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview
Risk Free 30 days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like my recording for any reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within 30 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to my personal email address matthew[at]leadershipinterviewquestions[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund!
Test it out for yourself. Try my professional interview guide in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if not, all you have to do is to ask for a refund. There’s really nothing you can lose with your purchase. Don’t miss your chance to succeed in an interview!
Your personal job interview coach, lead author of LeadershipInterviewQuestions.com.
P.S. Feel free to send me an email if you are still not sure how this recording will help you getting this job. I try my best to answer all messages within twelve hours.