I Will Get a Job recording – Present yourself as a leader in your interview!
- Ultimate guide on how to succeed in a job interview.
- One hour long audio recording, instant download
- By Matthew Chulaw, Specialized Interview Coach and co-author of LeadershipInterviewQuestions.com
Dear Job Seeker, do you know how to:
- Stand out from the crowd of dozens job seekers who compete with you for the job?
- Build good relationships with the interviewers and benefit from them?
- Answer all tough questions?
- Present yourself as an excellent leader in an interview?
- Sell your skills and knowledge in an interview, using the right words at a right time?
It is not easy, is it?
It can be easy with my job interview guide.
See yourself what the fellow leaders and visitors of our website think about it:
I tried to start my career as a manager, but I failed in every interview. Just after purchasing your recording I understood that I was talking like a leader, but did not present myself as one. With your help I completely changed my presence in an interview and was offered an entry level managerial job in an import-export company. Thank you Matthew! Andrew Caroll
I struggled with my promotion, even though I did a pretty good job for my employer for more than five years. With the help of your website and the recording I finally understood they did not see me as a leader and that’s why they hesitated with the promotion. However, I changed my attitude and told different things in the meetings of the board. They finally recognized my as a leader and I was promoted to CFO position. I strongly recommend your materials. Susanne Leipzig
It took me long time to admit all the mistakes I did in the interviews. Your recording I Will Get a Job was a real eye opener for me. Thank you for helping me to become a supervisor, after ten years of manual labor. Aron Malcolm
From: Matthew Chulaw
Friday, 3rd February 2017
Dear visitor of LeadershipInterviewQuestions.com. I have been interviewing people like you for the past six years. I have seen many people fail in managerial interviews and I screened out many. But…
- These people failed, not because they lacked the qualification.
- They failed, not because they were stupid.
- They failed, not because they weren’t good leaders deep inside….
They failed, simply because they had no idea about how to sell themselves in an interview. They just failed to present themselves as real leaders.
Well, how could they succeed? They were graduates and postgraduates, they were employees, in all good means. But they were not good in the art of acing an interview. That was not a field of their expertise… Nobody told them what to do, what really matters in an interview, and how to act there. They failed….
Times have changed, however. I started coaching people and prepare a specialized product – an audio recording that can help people like YOU to understand what really matters in an interview.
- I am going to show you how to prepare perfectly for your interview.
- I am going to teach you how to build relationships with the interviewers and benefit from them.
- I am going to show you how to tell them exactly what they want to hear from an excellent leader.
- I am going to show you how to turn your disadvantages (such as lack of experience, young or old age) to advantages.
- and much more…
Listen to one chapter from the recording right now. Just put on your headphones and click the play button:
… this was just one chapters. A small fraction of one-hour long recording, in which you’ll find:
- Step by step guide on how to prepare for your leadership interview
- Detailed guide on how to convince the recruiters that you are an ideal candidate for the job.
- Advice on how to build relationships with the interviewers.
- Advanced interview strategies and techniques.
- Guide on how to turn your disadvantages to your advantages in an interview.
- And much more…
All information from someone who has interviewed more than one thousand job applicants in the past. Can you imagine anything better to help you getting a job in an interview? I can’t…
- Format: Instant download, audio recording (mp3)
- Author: Matthew Chulaw
- 13 Chapters, 56 minutes
- Published in 2014, updated for 2017
- Perfectly applicable for managerial interviews
- Average customer rating:
- (71 reviews from five different countries)
But Wait! That’s Not All!
You will get the following bonus for FREE with your purchase!
15 Most Common Interview Questions and Answers – FREE gift [e-book]
- To help you (or your loved ones) to succeed in any job interview.
- Brilliant answers to questions such as what are your weaknesses?, what motivates you?, what are your salary expectations?, why should we hire you? and many other tough interview questions.
- Easily printable, great material to take to the interview with you, for last minute preparation.
- .PDF format, you can open it on any desktop/mobile device.
- You’ll get it for free with your purchase of I Will Get a Job recording.
- See the sample from the e-book below: (If you can not see it properly, click here to download it as .PDF to read it on any device.)
This was just one question… Small fraction of a great book that will show you how to answer all common interview questions! Now you will get it for free with your purchase of I Will Get a Job! recording. It can’t get any better than this, can it?
Competition is tough. You need to do something more than the other job seekers do in order to succeed in an interview.
With this package:
- You will be ready to impress your recruiters by telling them what they want to hear.
- You will be ready to respond to all tough questions with brilliant interview answers.
- You will be ready to present yourself as an excellent leader.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview
All people kept telling me I was too young and inexperienced to get a managerial job. But I did not let them discourage me. I did more than the other applicants did, and felt very confident in my interviews, following your advice. They offered me a full time position of a digital manager in an international company, which is a great job for a fresh graduate. Thank you Matthew, I would hardly succeed without your recording. Robin Yesse
Risk Free 30 days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like my recording for any reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within 30 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to my personal email address matthew[at]leadershipinterviewquestions[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund!
Test it out for yourself. Try my professional interview guide in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if not, all you have to do is to ask for a refund. There’s really nothing you can lose with your purchase. Don’t miss your chance to succeed in an interview!
Your personal job interview coach, co-author of LeadershipInterviewQuestions.com website.
P.S. Feel free to send me an email if you are still not sure how this recording will help you to get a job. I try my best to answer all the messages within twelve hours.